Get Legal Representation

Legal Representation is available for the following types of cases:

  • Dissolution of Marriage Without Minor Children
  • Dissolution of Marriage With Minor Children
  • Modification of Parenting Time or Legal Decision Making Authority
  • Spousal Maintenance Enforcement
  • Child Support Enforcement
  • Prenuptial Agreements
  • Postnuptial Agreements

To speak with someone right away, please call the office at 480-300-5777.  An attorney may or may not be able to assist you immediately, however we will do our best to accommodate your individual scheduling needs.

Otherwise, please use this link to schedule a complementary phone consultation, or complete the form below and we will contact you at our soonest opportunity.